Friday 1 January 2021

Photography Workshop Group 2021

Have you got stuck in a photography rut and want to make progress? Looking for a group of like-minded photographers to exchange ideas with? At the beginning of 2021 I've started an online Photography Workshop Group over at Facebook with my good friend Matthias.  If you're tired of just getting likes on your photos (who am I kidding, keep them coming!), and are looking for a place to get friendly constructive criticism, you've come to the right place. The idea is to submit a handful of photos each month that we can take apart and critique, offering feedback on composition and editing. 
At the moment I see no need to restrict to a particular genre, though I suspect that most of the photos are going to be landscape and nature, simply due to the constitution of the members.
All comments should be respectful and helpful. Not everybody is at the same level, but we're all headed in the same direction.
I'm really looking forward to see where this takes us. Happy shooting!

Deep Winter in the Allgäu, December 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment