Saturday 17 October 2020

Calendar 2021


Hmm. I've got 12 really nice landscape shots this year. What should I do with them???

What's that you say? A calendar. Wow, great idea. Why didn't I think of that?

But seriously, I've been doing this for years. This year I'm going big. It'll be printed high quality on A3. It's going to be pay-what-you-want, minimum € 12.90 + postage, anything over that will be donated to Médecins sans Frontières (Doctors without Borders).

If you're interested, get in touch so that I know how many to order.
Hmm. Ich habe 12 ganz schöne Lansdschaftsfotos gemacht heuer. Was soll ich blos damit machen??? 

Was sagst du? Ein Kalendar? Warum bin ich nicht darauf gekommen? Tolle Idee!

Aber im allen Ernstes, das mache ich seit Jahren. Dieses Jahr gehen wir allerdings groß damit. Ich werde sie im A3 Format drucken lassen. Und "zahle, was du willst", minimum € 12,90 + Versand um meine Kosten einzudecken, aber alles darüber hinaus wird an "Ärzte ohne Grenzen" gehen.

Falls du Intresse hast, melde dich, damit ich weiß, wieviele ich bestellen muß.





No comments:

Post a Comment